Dienstag, 23. September 2014

Every Month Birthday Present

Hello you darling people,

last Sunday it was time to celebrate another birthday - mine in this case... ;)
I invited some friend over for brunch (which lasted for about 12 hours ;) ) and really had a fabulous day. For those of my guests who read this: THANK YOU again for joining me! It was a blast!
Of course I got some presents too and although all of them were pretty cool one stuck out especially for me. My oldest (and one of my best) friend Karin gave me an "Every Month Birthday"-present and as I liked the idea so much and guessed you might find it inspiring too I decided to share it here on the blog.



The basic concept is actually quite simple: I got a bag with 12 presents. One for every month until my next birthday.


However I think the present still requires a lot of thinking if you want to adjust it perfectly to one person, because all of the presents come with a little assigment note wrapped around them. For September for example I got a lovely notebook and my "TO-DO" for the month was to think about wonderful moments I've had in the course of the last 28 years (yes, I'm getting old... ;) ).   


I am already really excited what the next present will be and really looking forward to 1 October! Besides, I love the idea that you are "not allowed" to open all the presents at once as this somehow makes you feel like it's your birthday every month for a whole year! :)

By the way, this is the lovely giver. Thank you again! :)


Have a great evening!

Yours,
Tulip

All images by Steffi Reichl/Katja Borlein

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...