Dienstag, 8. Juli 2014

Garden Jungle

Hello everybody,

last month I helped myself to a beautiful new one-piece bathing suite (covered with black and white jungle motives) by Viennese designer lila. I am a big fan of her designs as she often works with belts and ribbons which make it possible to wear her clothes in different ways and I like that her things are often very sweet but cool at the same time.
Anyways, as I didn't want to wear my new favourite bathing suite just poolside I decided to incorporate it into a usual summer outfit as well... :)









bathig suit: lila | lace short: The Kooples (old) | belt: ZARA (came with this dress) |
necklace: vintage | shoes: ZARA (similar)

Have a wonderful evening!

Yours,
Tulip

All images by Veronika Reichl

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...