Donnerstag, 24. April 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Progress

Hi folks,

do you remember this post in which I introduced the 100 Happy Days challenge and decided to join the challenge? Well it's been one month and a day now and I thought you might want to see some progress... :)

I think I missed one or two days but apart from that I posted regularly and the pictures really give quite a good overview about what makes me happy: having a good time with people I love, good food, crafting, movies, books, making traveling plans, dance, music, a little fashion and flowers. It's the small things apparently - I'm a lucky one! :)


Have a wonderful, happy evening!

Yours,
Tulips

PS: You can find all these photos also on my Instagram profile here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...