Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

New years morning brunch

Hey,

I can't believe it is allready day 22 of our blog christmas calendar!
Today I want to share some ideas for a nice new years morning brunch with you. I have just moved into a new flat and I'm going to invite my family on 1st on January. I found all images on Pinterest and you can find the original sources plus the recipes here.

I really love this simple table decor idea: just use some packing paper as a table runner (you could also paint some golden dots on it) and spread some confetti over it. For new years eve and morning everything should be sparkling.

          
I think I will serve my family some nice rostbeef sandwiches, freshly pressed orange juice and a warm lentil soup. 2014, bring it on! :)
                   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...