Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

Delicious Christmas Dishes (Vegetarian Style)


Hi folks,

I already mentioned that this year my boyfriend and I will host our first Christmas dinner for my mum and his family at Christmas Eve. What I didn't mention is that everybody in David's family is vegetarian. As in my family it's rather tradition to eat goose or turkey or fish or other meaty stuff at Christmas I scoured the internet yesterday to get some inspiration for vegetarian alternatives. Here are my favourite 5 recipes I came up with.

Portobello mushroom and chestnut baked custards recipe

Savory Pumpkin Galette
Citrus and pomegranate brussels sprouts

Christmas Honeycomb Cannelloni
 
All these recipes and more can also be found on my "Festive Dishes" Pinterest board.
Enjoy your meal! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...