Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013

Christmas at "Alte Werkstatt" in Munich

Hey friends,

maybe you remember my post about the shop "Alte Werkstatt" in Munich, Solln.
It's beginning to look a lot like christmas there too and today I want to share some christmas decoration inspiration with you :)



I'm in love with those gorgeous golden candle holders!! I would love to have them (not only for christmas time ;))

Such a beautiful & easy to make idea: just fill a big golden bowl with some brushwood, antlers and ornaments.

 Disco ball ornaments anyone?


I just love this simple christmas tree with red ornaments - and of course the funny antlers behind ;)


All pictures where taken by Nathalie, who is the owner of "Alte Werkstatt".
So if you get the chance to visit Munich, don't miss her shop!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...