Sonntag, 22. September 2013

Travel Map

For this project I got inspired by Chelsea Costa from lovely Lovely Indeed, who got this incredible Valentine's Day present last year. I picked up her idea to make a large version of the map (with a slightly different approach) to mark all the places where my boyfriend and I have been.

What you'll need
  • world map
  • yarn in in two different colors (I used crochet thread)
  • needle

How it works

To make this map is actually quite simple, although it can be a real piece of work depending on how many cities you've already visited. I started by making a list of where we've been so far and then simply stitched the yarn on the map. I usually used Vienna as starting point except when we moved right from one city to another. This way we can also follow the routes of our travels. :)
I did all my cities first (red) and then the ones of my sweetheart (blue). 





Have a great day!

Yours,
Steffi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Was ne tolle Idee! Überlege schon, ob ich mir auch so eine zulege!?^^

    xoxo
    Thea

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Thea! Freut mich, dass dir die Idee gefällt!!

    Alles Liebe,
    Steffi

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...