Samstag, 7. September 2013

Bling Bling Shorts



I know the summer is almost over, but nevertheless I want to share this cool project with you I did some weeks ago, namely the great "Bling Bling Shorts".

What you'll need:
  • old pair of jeans
  • French chalk
  • measuring tape
  • scissors
  • sequins in different colors (I chose mine in different shades of green)
  • needle & thread (optimally in the same colors as your sequins)
How it works:

Start by deciding which length your shorts should have. Use you measuring tape and French chalk to mark the desired length, afterwards cut the jeans along the line.
Attention: If you prefer your shorts to have a double hem you'll have to add 1 or 2 extra cm. I prefered my shorts to be a little bit frayed, so I cut directly at the lenght I wanted to have in the end.


Decide how you want to arrange your sequins on the shorts. I for example wanted to create some kind of wavy look. 
After drawing the pattern onto the jeans you can start applying the sequins.


This will take you quite a while but it's worth it, because the result will look something like this:


That's it - I hope you'll have fun with your new "Bling Bling Shorts"!
And by the way: With tights and cardigan these will also work perfectly for colder temperatures... ;)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...